Join NXP at this year’s CES through NXP Live 2021; our all-digital experience platform that takes you to the frontier of the smart connected world. The month-long journey is kicked off by NXP CTO Lars Reger through a featured CES 2021 unboxing, where Reger unveils the latest innovations in automotive, industrial and IoT, mobile and communication infrastructure that enable a safer and smarter world.
NXP Live 2021 includes immersive and customizable CES 2021 programing so you can conveniently explore our powerful technology showroom of 40+ interactive demos, experience exciting guided journeys and attend featured sessions with NXP executives.
Learn more about NXP solutions in key markets including automotive, connectivity, edge computing, AI, machine learning, and safety and security:
- Enhance every experience. NXP advanced analog products enable more responsiveness, higher performance and greater efficiency for everything from autos to smart home applications. Find out how NXP sensors, power management, networking and interface solutions are activating a smarter world.
- Reimagine connectivity. NXP solutions enable customers to experience their devices, vehicles and the world in new and inspiring ways. See how our latest Wi-Fi 6, NFC, UWB and Project CHIP innovations are transforming interactions with technology.
- A new world of possibilities for AI and vision at the edge. NXP’s innovations in Wi-Fi 6 and 5G connectivity are advancing new standards of intelligence and visual processing in edge devices. From our powerful i.MX application processors to our i.MX RT crossover MCUs and beyond, dive into the latest capabilities for edge computing.
- Safety and security made easier. Discover how our portfolio of discrete, integrated EdgeLock 2GO and SafeAssure program products deliver effective solutions and simplify the integration of safety and security features into your designs for automotive, IoT and industrial edge applications.
Attend NXP sessions for a deep dive into the evolution of radar and Wi-Fi 6:
- “The Evolution of Automotive Radar” panel discussion, where NXP’s Torsten Lehman, EVP & GM radar frequency processing and other industry experts will delve into how recent advances in automotive radar are reshaping the way vehicles “see” the environment around them and how this rapidly evolving technology promises to transform safety on the roadways of the world.
- A fireside chat on “How Wi-Fi 6 Is Driving The Next Wave of Wireless Innovation,” where NXP’s Rafael Sotomayor, EVP & GM Connectivity and Security sit down with ABI Research to discuss the latest in wireless networking tech and explore the challenges and opportunities, new market applications, trends and NXP’s commissioned study on Wi-Fi 6.
NXP Live 2021 takes place from January 11 through February 5, 2021 and will also include several exciting news announcements from NXP. Technology experts will be on hand to expand on the company’s latest developments and dive deeper into the interactive demos spanning automotive, industrial, IoT, mobile and communication infrastructure.