The 3-phase PMSM Sensorless Control on the Kinetis® KV reference design demonstrates the power of the Kinetis KV series.
- ARM Cortex-M4 and Cortex M0+ MCUs drive the advanced motor control application
- Targeted for the NXP® Tower® rapid prototyping system as a hardware development platform
- Together with embedded source code, you can quickly build own industrial drive application
- Successful execution of the vector control algorithm is critical for the necessary information on the motor rotor position
- Uses special algorithms to estimate the speed and position instead of using a physical position sensor